DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidants grape seed extract recipe is highly recommended for the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular health and circulation
- Normal blood sugar balance and metabolism
- Joint mobility, flexibility and repair
- Premenstrual health and well-being
- Healthy vision and optimal eye health
- Venous capillary strength
- Healthy brain function, clarity and focus
- Skin care and repair
- Sports injury recovery
- Fluid balance in legs, ankles and connective tissue
- Allergies and response to allergic reactions
- Longer lasting youthfulness and vitality
- Enhanced immune system and healthy cellular function
Reference: For OPC’s beneficial role in supporting the conditions listed, refer to OPC in Practice by Bert Schwitters in collaboration with Professor Jack Masquelier (1993) ISBN 88-86035-13-6. DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant is recommended to all as being an essential daily supplement to counter balance free radical chain reactions that are accelerated by stress, injury and toxins and which are precursors to degenerative disease conditions.
DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant is recommended to all as being an essential daily supplement to counter balance free radical chain reactions that are accelerated by stress, injury and toxins and which are precursors to degenerative disease conditions.
Brain Function Health
- OPC grape seed extract improves the health of the capillaries thus enhancing circulation of blood through the brain, and it also inhibits the destruction of the epithelial cells of the small blood vessels by scavenging free radicals. Free radicals also attack the ‘grey matter’ of the brain and OPC crosses the blood/brain barrier.
- Oxidative stress has been identified in Alzheimers disease. OPC Grape seed extract counters oxidization by supplying extra electrons to counter free radical chain reactions i.e. antioxidants are the body’s primary ‘seek and destroy’ defense against these free radicals.
Grape Seed Extract May Have Blood Pressure Reducing Qualities
Grape seed extract lowered the blood pressure of patients who participated in a UC Davis study of the benefits of the supplement on people with high blood pressure.
Conducted by UC Davis cardiovascular researchers, the study was the first human clinical trial to assess the effect of grape seed extract on people with metabolic syndrome, a combination of risk factors that increase the risk for heart disease, including high blood pressure, excess abdominal body weight, high blood cholesterol fats and high blood sugar. The study found (quote):
- “average drop in systolic pressure was 12 millimeters”
- “average drop in diastolic pressure was 8 millimeters”
- “group taking 300 milligrams of grape seed extract also had reduced serum oxidized LDL cholesterol level”.
- “group taking 300 milligrams of grape seed extract also had reduced serum oxidized LDL cholesterol levels”
- “ the higher their initial oxidized LDL level was, the greater the drop by the end of the study”
- “three previous studies in animal models by this team have indicated that grape seed extract may also prevent atherosclerosis”
Reference: C. Tissa Kappagoda, Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine and Director of the Preventive Cardiology Program at UC Davis). Nutrition/Agriculture News Article 27/3/2006 (UK) David Ong, University of California, Davis – Health System
Grape seed extract has received the GRAS (generally recognized as safe) certification from the FDA and has no known side effects.
We recommend taking DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant daily as a protective and safe nutrient supplying vitamins, trace minerals including natural forms of selenium and iodine, plus as a powerful antioxidant to counter balance free radical chain reactions which are precursors to over 70 degenerative disease conditions. We recommend using DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant immediately as the first line of defense, taking double the dose for the first 2-3 days then taking daily for general health maintenance.