Common symptoms experienced by woman indicating hormone imbalance are
- PMS (or PMT as it is sometimes known) or sudden panic attacks
- swollen or tender breasts
- swollen ankles, puffy face or neck
- weight gain and bloating
- menstrual cramps
- menstrual headaches and menstrual migraine
- hot sweats or hot flashes
- decreased sex drive
- tenderness & fibrocystic breast
- facial hair growth or hair loss
- irregular, heavy or scanty menstrual cycle
OPC improves capillary fragility and impaired circulation and is indicated for congestive dysmenorrhoea. It has astringent action and is a veno-tonic which means it improves vein function.
In addition, OPC strengthens connective tissue and its powerful antioxidant abilities counter free radical activity associated in many of the presenting symptoms indicating hormone imbalance.
We recommend taking DONZ Natural OPC™ Super Antioxidant every day at the recommended dose. If symptoms are severe, we recommend taking an additional capsule daily for the first week or as required.
We recommend either the Kiwikitz™ Harmony Natural Menopause (wild yam blend) Cream which is a natural progesterone cream for peri-menopausal or menopausal women experiencing hot flushes (hot flashes) or the various symptoms associated with menopause. Or the Kiwikitz™ Hormonal Balance Support Tonic for menstruating women experiencing many of the symptoms listed above.